Saturday 26 July 2014

Frisbee!

I didn't get any birding done today as yesterday we bought a new lap top for Sally to replace her Toshiba that died. By the end of yesterday evening I was all for using the new one as a Frisbee. The reason Windows 8! A nightmare! I called GH who very kindly spent the best part of the day at the observatory sorting it out for me. A huge thankyou Gill. Although I have to say I am still totally underwhelmed by Windows 8, by how slow it is even compared to my old steam powered Vista lap top.  
Below are images of some of the moths from the Plodland trap.

 Chinese Character
 Magpie
 Marbled Green
Agonopterix alstromeriana?

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Windows 8, it took me ages to get used to it, but I am pretty hopeless with new technology - tell Sally she should have it sussed by about Christmas!

    ReplyDelete